Thursday, February 27, 2014

NO MORE Negative Spew

So, I was getting a little frustrated.

A little frustrated with people, a little frustrated with life, a little frustrated with my part time business.

If you know me, then you are thinking..."WHAT?! He is crazy about that part time business!"

As you know (and if you don't know, please refer to past blog about it here) I have a part time business that I am obsessed with. Well not really obsessed...but I DO think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Well...to me...it just makes common sense to become involved with it. But, to each their own...and I know it is not meant for some people. I understand that. But please do not bust my bubble about it!

Granted, as with anything, you can over think it (or life in general)...and ruin the whole opportunity by applying or adding more to it than there really is. That...along with just the negative society we live in...it is a real buzz kill when you are sometimes trying to grow your business, or for that matter just lead a positive lifestyle!

Of course...I understand that in Network Marketing especially you will receive more No's than Yes's.

I get that. I do. As Les Brown, my favorite speaker, says.."make No your vitamin. Take it daily."

But some people just wake up with a negative attitude...and have a goal of spewing that on everything or everyone they meet!! Is it just me, or am I right in thinking that it does not feel good to be so negative? I mean...if they took all that negative energy and applied it to something constructive...or...dare I say it...something positive, then wow think what they could do!!

Of course...being the person I am, I try to tell them this. Thankfully some hear it, and you can almost see the wheels turning in their heads as they think about it. But unfortunately...there are many who just continue on with their negativity. So, all in all, I pray for them..and hope someone will get through to them.

WHAT GETS ME IS...

Sometimes that spew of negativity clings to my attitude. Just a little bit of it will breed and if I let it, it will ruin my entire day. I find myself taking calming deep breathes from time to time....just to try and get that negativity off me.

All in all, there is a lesson to be learned from these negative people.

The way I figure it is, you get two choices. To look at things in a positive way...or to look at things in a negative way. One is happy, and one is sad. One is healthy, and one is not. Everyday you are given that choice to decide which way you want to go. I know which way I decide to go with when I wake up...

How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment