Friday, April 11, 2014

Easy Financial Freedom THIS YEAR

How I...and You...will get Financial Freedom this Year...True Story !!

So I got involved with a part time business 
that I am VERY EXCITED about. 
The Benefits are AMAZING...
and the pay is INCREDIBLE.
Plus, by telling a few about it...
you could be receiving a RESIDUAL CHECK
next month...
for $100's or even $1,000's.

There are people in this business...
that are making  $2,000, $4,000, $8,000
in RESIDUAL INCOME
within a few months.

Here, check out these videos 
for a good explanation of what it is..



If you are like me...
after watching that you think, 
I WANT IN!!
Well, click --> link <-- to enroll at 
(get Platinum Package (middle) when prompted)
and call/text me as you are doing it
(409)392-6381 or Facebook message me --> here <--
also you can email me at BillionBowie@yahoo.com

For my detailed explanation about it, read below...

I'll explain it here. 
It is basically a VIP membership where you get discounts and savings on everything. That is the whole reason I looked into it....the taxbot thingy they have is amazing. And that is not the only thing that is awesome. From car rentals, to coupons, language learning (think Rosetta stone) to identity theft protection, marketplace to shop cheaper to cell phone discount....there is ALOT of good stuff with this VIP membership.
Now...for that VIP membership, it cost $99.95 monthly. I am to the point now, after checking out all the benefits and all (and I am sure I haven't looked into them all) that I WOULD pay that monthly for this. It is bad ass. Well....that being said....they have a way how you can get it for free monthly. You refer 3...and it basically becomes free. Pretty cool right? Even better then that...when those 3 refer 3 (because everyone wants the membership for free huh?) you get paid $600 in Residual Income.

So.
Personally I fell in love with the VIP membership.
It cost $100.. by referring 3 to it, it becomes free.
By helping them also get it for free...
I get paid.

SO why not? 
Now I believe in morals and integrity. Like Jim Rohn says..I have bent over so much for my team that I almost died. lol. If I have a team, we should ALL become successful...no matter what...right?
Which is another thing I like about Wake Up Now.  
There is a feature in our HUB (HUB is like our back office where we do everything) that is called waiting room. People that join your organization go into your waiting room. Then you can place them anywhere you want in your organization.
With the company's compensation plan being built on 3 that get 3...you can see how this would benefit THE WHOLE TEAM. A picture of compensation plan is below this explanation. If possible, let's talk about it on phone - (409)392-6381 or Facebook message me --> HERE <-- 

A company is only as good as the people who run it. Hear the message from the CEO of Wake Up Now - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuAEdHDrcC4

I need money NOW....and this an amazing way to get it...RESIDUALLY (every month). With the way things are going (and I started beginning of April) My May Residual check will be between 600 - 1000 or soooo and it will quickly go up from there. 
I truly do believe in this. Call me lets talk
here is my link - www.boowie.WakeUpNow.com
That is $600 monthly income Club




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete