Friday, March 7, 2014

Network Marketing growth section idea...?

So...

I want to have a certain section on my blog.

One that is totally dedicated to ideas, thoughts, motivation, etc on growing your Ambit Energy business.
(Of course, and as some of you know, these principles and thoughts can apply to any Network Marketing business...or even to life for that matter)

Believe me, I am not anywhere close to the amount of success I want to have with this company...
But I am further along and more knowledgeable than I was on day 1.

It seems that each day is a new learning experience..and sometimes it is an idea added to something that I already know, or it is just a whole new idea or concept in general.

Regardless of what it is, I want to share it and explore it!
Hopefully it will help both of us out!
Please feel free to voice your opinion, and share ideas.


One of the main lessons I have learned (and ALL successful people have this thought pattern) is that we are all in this crazy world together. Whether it is Network Marketing or life, we should all help each other out...NO MATTER WHAT!!

It does not matter if we are on the same Ambit team or not (or even the same business!). There are more than enough people out there looking for this opportunity, or any part time business to be shared with them. It is our basically our job to go out and find them!
Now...there are people that come into your world that I will never meet. There are people that I come across that you will never meet. Yes, sometimes our sphere of influence does collide...but most of the time it does not.

SO.. you can grow your business, and I can grow mine. As long as we help each other out and keep on...

WE WILL SUCCEED!!

It is true what they say..."Teamwork makes the Dream Work"

I hope you find this section informative, and I look forward to your comments!!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome post Travis. I am looking forward to reading this and growing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, please, feel free to comment about it and share you own ideas and thoughts!

      Delete