Thursday, February 27, 2014

I have some BAD news....

I hate to say it…
You are going to die.
Yep…Life has a fatality rate of 100%. Everyone of us will eventually die…and if you know of the secret to Eternal Youth please share..(No seriously get with me about that if you know).
SOOOOO…in the words of the Joker…’why so serious?’
If we only live once and eventually it is going to end..why not make it the best we can?  Of course I do not mean to walk around with a crazy grin on your face. If you do and get thrown in the nut house…don’t call me. But we could try to look at the bright side or positive side first…instead of always thinking about the negative.
Have you ever talked to someone and..you kinda stop talking to them cause they are always worrying, complaining …or just bitching? (Sorry for language..I try not to use cuss words but I just wanted to get my point across.) Negativity is contagious. If your feeling blue, down, or just fussy than other’s around you will start feeling the same way. BUT if you are happy and positive, others will feel that and start acting that way too!!
Think of it like a cloud around you. Either it is going to stink with all the negativity or smell good with all the positivity. Which do you want? I know which one I choose!
Now please do not get me wrong. We, as adults…(yes..more bad news..we all have to grow up and become adults…but that is for a future blog) have responsibilities. Some more than others. But at the end of the day…when you are getting ready to go to sleep…was the stress and negativity about all those responsibilities worth it? NO!
So…to conclude….’Why so serious?’    

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment