Thursday, February 27, 2014

Business card funnyness

Had someone request me on Facebook the other day.                                                                 (If we are not friends yet, request me! - https://www.facebook.com/travis.tucker.923)
She made sure to tell me that the reason for the friend request is because she found my card…and was interested in my part time business (www.PowerPaysMe.com).
But WHERE she found it was the greatest…or the worst…lol.
She was walking along beach, and my business card was floating in the water on the beach!
“Hi, your business card was floating in #### beach this weekend, my daughter found it so we looked you up”
WOW!!
Now…I get 2 feelings when I hear that. First, I get upset cause someone threw out my card for it to be on the beach in the water. Then I become amazed because someone found it and looked me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment