Thursday, February 27, 2014

You get what you put in

Yep.
That is a hard lesson to learn in life…and it is one that I believe I am still learning.
If you want something…how bad do you want it?

If you do not have it yet, than work harder. It boils down to how bad you want it and how hard are you willing to work. We all have the ability to get whatever we want out of this life. It is just sooooooo many people just get frustrated, tired, upset, pissed off that they just stop…and settle.
I for one am not the settling type. I will make me and my families dreams come true…and I wanted to write ‘or die trying’ but no…dying is an excuse. I will make those dreams come true. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Now does that mean I know what I am doing? A big fat NO! But there are others who have wanted what you want and done what you want to do. So why not learn from them? Or at least get a understanding of what they went through to achieve it.
It is hard to make your dreams come true. No one ever said it was easy. If it was then we would all be living in our own version of paradise. It is hard…but it is also so worth it!
So if you want to achieve your dreams, never give up till you have them!                                         In this life you get what you put in!

No comments:

Post a Comment